Thursday 22 August 2013

Studio 12, Susan Weckesser Stamps

Hi, it's Lou today sharing my Studio 12 project with you and did you know that all the gorge Studio 12 stamps are back in stock over in the shop ..... so very happy as can finally share some of my projects with you all.

I have been dying to ink up the Studio 12 Susan Weckesser, "The purpose of Art" A6 stamp set for ages and had the perfect opportunity recently .... a new home card for my sons girlfriend ... married with the fab sentiment from "Home Sweet Home" A6 stamp set.


I have stamped the house on to a heart (hand drawn) and added the sentiment as a banner. I just had to add the ribbon roses as Luke's girlfriend is called Rosie ......


The background was made by painting with white and blue acyric paints and an added strip of green card along the bottom. The strip was then torn and the stamped image added. All have been coloured with distress inks. I cut out the sun and clouds and added them where they would appear on the image.

I have a great idea for this stamp as a focal point for a Christmas card, so watch this space .....

Lou
x

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Lou! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab use of the stamps, Lou and I love the highlighted bit on the little heart - great idea.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lou and love the contrast between the colour and kraft card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Lou, it's just lush! x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!