Tuesday 17 September 2013

A bit of Upcycling

Hello everyone Dee here with today's Studio 12 post.  I spent a while mulling over what to make and what to use.  With so many Studio 12 stamps to choose from I was rather spoilt for choice, but in the end I couldn't resist using the Polkadoodles Owl stamp in conjunction with some papers from the Picknix Gingerbread Twist CD.   I had an old paper bag from a high street store that was in my 'useful things to alter box'.  I covered the front with the papers and blended tea dye distress ink round the edges.  I paper pieced the stamp and added a few images from the CD to finish the bag off.
Check back Thursday and Friday for more fabulous creative inspiration from the design team.

3 comments:

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!