Tuesday 3 September 2013

Studio 12 - Acrilic Post it Holder!

Hello everyone! Patty here with a new project for Studio 12.
I wanted to make a gift for a friends who's birthday is coming up, and she is a crazy with all personalized items.  I remembered that she loves post its and have one in every color so I decide to make her a Personalized Acrilic Post It Holder.

for my creations I used papers from All Sew Up from Studio 12 Picnix Collection1.  Is so easy to do, here's all that you need: papers, post its, ink, acrilic frame any size you like, scissors and some embellishments.

Here's how to do it:
Cut your Designer paper 5 x 3 1/2 that will be your background and put it as a photo on your acrilic holder, then take a piece 5 x 2 of the contrast paper that matches your bacground and die cut a piece as a flourish tag with a piece of CS of your choices cut the letter (my case I used pink to cut letter G). When you have all cut out and ready, glue tag and letter to the front of the acrilic frame and embellish it as desire. On my holder I added 2 Doodle Dewdrops on the top.
 And voila! you have yourself a lovely Personalized Acrilic Post It Holder, a great gift to anyone!!
I had so much fun making my Holder and wish that you do too!!

You can find all of Studio 12 Collections HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!!

Patty


3 comments:

  1. Patty this is lovely, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just BEAUTIFUL! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!