Sunday 15 September 2013

Studio 12 Stamps meet Halloween digis!

Hi everybody! Miria here , I'm back with a new project with gorgeous Studio 12 Stamps but as I couldn't wait to use new Witchie 2013 Journalling cards bundle as well I thought : Why not putting them together?
and that's the hybrid page I came up to ...


As you can see, I sprayed the whole page with Dylusion Inks. I printed the precoloured images and sentiment from Witchie 2013 Journalling cards bundle, cut them out .After adhering the web, I started stamping with Distressed Zig Zag all around then added the cat and the sentiment doodling a bit with a white gel pen and glitter brush pens.
Here are more details...




Thank you for your attention, hugs from Italy :)

1 comment:

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!