Thursday 5 September 2013

Using a bit of everything ...

Hi everyone, Lou here. I have been having a play with my Studio 12 and Polka Doodles clear stamps as I wanted to make a different type of card for my dad who is 70 today ... Happy Birthday Dad .... who by the way doesn't do blogging so won't see this message but at least I can boast that I posted the message on line! As Dad's birthday is significant, I wanted to make everything from scratch just using my stamps, inks and mists etc. This is what I came up with ...

 
As I said I have used quite a few stamps from the range  and I will try and list them :-

Main card background - Shabby Checkers and Distressed Typewriter
Kraft background - Shabby Checkers
White background -  Fleur de lis from Distressed Zig and Zag
Tape measure - Haberdashery
Sentiment - These are the moments, heart from Distressed Zig and Zag, additional wording using Distressed Typewriter
The "70" was made using Thicker stickers


Here are some close up of my card to try and show lots of the stamps used. Apologies if I have missed linking any stamps but you can find the whole range of Polka Doodle stamps HERE

Before I go here is a lickle preview of my project for Fridays challenge again made using Studio 12 stamps, Kraft card & the Picknix CD. It has been made to house my Dad's presents. Pop over tomorrow to see the full project and all the other crafty lovliness from the DT



Happy today as only one more day to the weekend ...

Lou
x

1 comment:

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!