Friday 10 July 2015

Week 28 Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - Add some Embossing

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------<
Happy Friday Everyone!

July Releases!! Pre Order now!!
See our fantastic Nikky's launch of her latest collections
On 
Create & Craft
Friday 17th July at 10am



Inspiration week here at Polkadoodles, for Week 2 of our 

Add some Embossing challenge
Our random winner for this challenge will win
$10 of downloads from the store

You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ------>

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 24th July to enter
Our Winner and top 3 for our challenge Frame it can be found at the bottom of this post

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations from our Design Team.

Guest Designer Jackie Maunder...This week I've had fun colouring the gorgeous 'Maddie with Present' digi from Polkadoodles store.Embossing using a double sided Spellbinders folder and a Spellbinders die today. Embossing on white card always looks so crisp! Pop over to my blog for colouring details....

NazThe image I have used here is from WORK and PLAY 10 COUNTRY LIFE called FOX DIGITAL STAMPWOODLAND LOG/TREE is from TWIGGYand TOOTS OWLS Collection. Like I said in my previous posts, I like to combine different stamps and images form different collections. I coloured the images with Copcis and added some watercolour pencil for shading and added few pearls and some stitching for embellishment.

Bev here with my take on this fortnights challenge. I used the brilliant Bonbon Belles Collection for my easel card, honestly Nikky has crammed so much on these two discs that you'll be ooing and ahhhing for hours! I've had to take time out of DT duties recently and have been struggling with my crafty mojo but it's great to be back!


Ria- For my card I used my favourite collection TWIGGY AND TOOTS ;) sorry I just can't help myself I have to use them Alot hihihi So I combined Twiggy Hats off and one of the birdhouse stamps and coloured them with Pencils. My embossed parts are on the Tattered Lace Dies that I used.


Anjie -  I have used Serenity Earthstar from the Serenity Fairy Wishes bundle. You can also buy the image individually HERE. I have used Graph'It Markers to colour her in and the embossing is done using a folder from Tattered Lace.

Jenny - I have also used Serenity but I chose Butterfly she is from the Serenity Wishes Bundle and individually too. I have used both Graphic markers and Copics, I have used a corner embossing folder for something a little different.


SerAnita - Hi there today I have used the adorable collection from Cherry Blossom lane cd collection , I 
used the pre coloured image it's so cute, I also used an A4 embossing folder.


Wendy - I've used two different types of embossing on my card, both heat and dry. The image I've used is A Gift for You from the Twiggy & Toots collection.  You can get the full collection here, or just Twiggy as a digistamp here.


Our winner (chosen by Random Org) for our
Frame It Challenge
31 - Norma

You have won $10 of downloads from the store
Please contact us HERE and quote PD28001Wk25 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3, chosen by the Design Team,
26 - Elena 
44- Julie
49 - Melissa
Well done and don't forget your badges

You can enter the Embossing challenge HERE
See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!