Friday 21 April 2017

Week 16 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! We are starting a New Challenge this week...

ANYTHING GOES

Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 5 May. Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.

You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges, but we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

Before we see what the Design Team have been up to, have you seen the latest Polkadoodles New Release?
Say hello to the Fabulous, super adorable and cutest new collection

Aren't they totally adorable.  You can check out the Polkadoodles Gallery for the latest

creations by the Design Team using this wonderful collection HERE!

And why not pop along to our fabulous POLKADOODLES FACEBOOK GROUP, there
is always lots of daily inspiration to see and to get those creative juices flowing.

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week....
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is to use A Design Sheet from one of the collections,
and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

Jacki - For my cards this week I was spoiled for choice I had already designed my first card using Sticks and Bones DS 2  Then our lovely Nikky goes and releases the ubber cute Horace and Boo so I decided to use one of these as well, well who can resist! Both cards were super easy to make For the sticks and Bones I used a paper and image with greeting and attached them to my card blank using some bones as embellies. For my other this was just using just a topper from DS 2 and then using an embellishment (fishbowl) to finish.

Ruth:  I've used one of the design sheets from Work and Play Vol 12 plus added some buttons and black card from my stash.  Really nice and easy to use plus I can get two cards plus lots of extra elements from one sheet!
Helen - Feeling a bit pretty and delicate for this challenge, so I chose to use one of the beautiful design sheets from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection for my project. I made a card with a little wrap around the front using one of the beautiful Elegant nest dies, so I have 2 photos to share with you the outside and the inside. You can find this beautiful sheet right here at the store http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/digital-decoupage-design-sheets/?sort=newest&page=4 and the Elegant nest die right here http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/elegant-nest-set-of-3-craft-cutting-dies/

Karon - I have used the delightful Helga Hippo Collection and one of the wonderful Design sheets from the collection (Design sheet 2-06 in the collection). This design sheet is also part of a Duo Design sheet download #9 if you only want to buy just a couple to make a card :-)  I have also used the Flower Flourish Die.  This card is just 4" by 4" and is to be part of a gift set.
Pauline - I decided to use a fun design sheet from the Work & Play 11 Collection to create my card, I printed the sheet twice so that I could add a decoupage layer and added some of the super papers and a sentiment from the collection.  There are two images, two sentiments and embellishments on each design sheet so I have enough left over to create another card.
Carol - so today I have made a super sweet card featuring Design Sheet 10 from the fabulous Horace and Boo collection.

Lisa - For my make I have used a design sheet from Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Collection. I've teamed the elements with some patterned papers from the same collection and made a clean & simple Z fold Christmas card.

Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you....

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 14/15
will be announced next Friday.

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!