Friday 2 February 2018

Week 5 - Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Welcome back to this week's challenge!
As always our theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 9th Febuary, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week 3 are at the end of this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------


  Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have lots of new releases which have been going on for the last couple of weeks so don't miss them, you'll love them all!

And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!

Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...

Ruth:  I've used one of the pre coloured images from Winnie Celebrations collection 1  I printed her directly onto the cardstock and then used a stamp edged die to cut her out.  The sentiment is also from the collection and I've added an organza ribbon bow from my stash plus some hat pins.
Helen - I love the Winnie Special Moments Collection and just look at our Winnie and Rocco on the bicycle together so adorable, can't imagine me doing that without falling off the back!! I also used some of those fabulous dies the Fluffy Clouds and Stitched circles for my project.
Norma  for me, one of my happiest moments in life was went I got engaged, so if  I can show you the picture of the moment you will see me as  jump from joy Winnie. lol,  for my card I use for the background a piece of a design sheet from Helga hippo and the super cute fluffy clouds dies.
Shylaa - Used the image from Horace & Boo collection. Watercoloured the background and the image with Camel watercolour cakes. Finished the card with sentiment and sequins

Jacki I used papers and pre coloured image from the work and play 9  collection to create my card keeping it CAS for a change I added a heart embellishment also from the collection...
Lisa - I've used the Work and Play Love & Kisses set for this week's card.  I layered a pre-coloured image onto the 'love' heart embellishment, and used papers from the same set.
Anna - For the new challenge I thought of creating a card in a box with this beautiful digi that is part of the collection Love and Kisses. I colored the image with the Prismacolor pencils and I used many embellishments in the bundle.
Lisa - For my make today I've used papers and a digi image from the Lily Bug Love Download Kit to make a card.
Vannessa - I used the Work and Play Love & Kisses Collection for my card and used lots of elements from this collection. I had to add lots of layers and lots of hearts as well as using my favourite pink and brown colour combo.

As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week...
Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of our Week 3 challenge.....
 Random Winners:
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
#14 Larissa
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk3001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 10/2/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Week 3 - Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP VOUCHER!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk30123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.
Claims must be received by10/2/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog. 

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations...

 We'll be back on Friday 19th January with a brand new challenge, but make sure you head over to the DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE where you can also join in their weekly challenge too..
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!